- Afhentning fra et centralt mødested
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Ideelt valg for familier
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
In antiquity, the sanctuary was an important cult center that played a key role in the religious life of Athenian women. It was believed to be the place where Iphigenia, daughter of Agamemnon, with the help of her brother Orestes, took refuge after escaping her intended sacrifice by her father before the Trojan War. Artemis’ cult was particularly important to women, since she was considered a protectress of childbirth. Athenian girls about 7-10 years old were sent to Brauron to serve as Artemis’ attendants, called arktoi.
Attica’s countryside provided also the ideal environment for the cultivation of wines with the prevailing white varieties of Savatiano, Malagouzia and Roditis.
Key highlights of this journey:
- Learn about wine making
- Taste ambassador wines by visiting a distinctive vineyard
- Visit the archaeological site and museum of Brauron
- Free time by the sea
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
The Temple of Artemis in Brauron
- Half-day excursion
- Guided tour by wine expert to vineyard
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Fuel & toll expenses
- Informative material
- Liability Insurance
- All applicable taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Brauron & the Museum (Approximately 4 Euros)
- Guided tour at the archaeological site of Brauron if your team agrees to it
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy an extra seat
- Minimum numbers apply (6 participants). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The maximum number of participants in the tour is 18 people
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.