- Privat tur foregår kun med din gruppe og en guide/chauffør
- Ideelt valg for familier
- Fleksibilitet til at tilpasse rejseplan til egne præferencer
The history of Delphi stretches back in time to at least 1500 BC, before the classical Greek period. Famed throughout the ancient world, Delphi was acknowledged to be the center of the earth by Zeus but was also known because of its oracle. The eternal flame burned in the Temple of Apollo during the Pythian Games, a forerunner of the modern Olympics, and the city's role extended past Ancient Greece when Roman emperors protected the site and continued to send delegations to seek the oracle's advice.
During your visit to Delphi, see the physical structures associated with this incredibly long history, and learn about their rich mythology. You will also have plenty of time to visit the impressive museum to see its many artifacts from as far back as the 15th century BC. Highlight include the Naxian Sphinx, statue of Antinoos, and the bronze sculpture of a charioteer.
Next, return to your private vehicle to continue your tour to the pretty mountain village of Arachova, perched at 3,117 feet (950 meters) on the south slopes of Mt. Parnassus. You'll have time for lunch or a snack with many choices available (own expense), and wander the streets, visiting some of the many craft shops. Gaze at the scenic views before relaxing on the return trip to Athens or retiring to the comfort of the 4-star Amalia Hotel (if option selected when booking).
Note: Your driver takes full care of you and provides a wealth of information when you're in the tour vehicle but is not allowed to accompany you into archaeological sites. If you prefer to have personal tours inside any of the sites visited, an on-site licensed guide can be provided on request (additional fee).
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
1 Day tour
Basic day trip option
2 Day tour with 4 star Hotel
Extend you trip & comfort in Delphi with 1 nights stay at the luxurious 4 star Amalia Hotel or equivalent (price based on 2 persons sharing a double room).
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off for cruise ship passengers
- Transport by private vehicle (depending on number of passengers)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (depending on number of passengers)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees (12 euro)
- Food and drinks
- Licensed tour guide to accompany you inside archaeological sites (can be provided on request for an additional charge)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Sunscreen and hats are recommended for visits during the summer months
- Duration time is approximate and may vary based on local traffic and conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- While the local operator does its best to ensure sites are open before travel, they are not responsible for short-term closures
- Driver vs. guide: The local tour operator collaborates with tour guides for the sites visited and can provide one on request for an additional fee.
- During your tour, a highly knowledgeable driver can provide much information en route so you can get the most from your experience, but drivers are not tour guides; it is against Greek law for drivers to provide information about archaeological sites outside of the tour vehicle. Only licensed tour guides may accompany or lead you inside archaeological sites
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.
Anmeldt af: Lone A , februar 2016
We had a wonderful day with David! He knows a lot about the places, he is a calm, interesting guide and very, very helpful - That was a day we'll never forget! Thanks!