- Valg mellem flere afgange i dagens løb
The group will then stop to explore Aruba's famous California Lighthouse on a Segway tour led by a local guide who will teach you about the local history and culture. The California Lighthouse was named after the S.S. California Ship sunk in 1871, previous to the construction of the lighthouse in 1910. The original lighthouse was made of stone and put into use in 1914. In 2011 it was beautifully restored. The California Lighthouse stands as a beacon of Aruba, a symbol of hope. Perched on a high seaside mountain the lighthouse has Hudishibana or sand dunes around it with moon like, sharp rocks sticking out of the ground which makes it quite difficult to walk. Because of it's high mountain location, the lighthouse has picture-perfect views of the island's western coastline. You might even see a herd of wild goats roaming down south!
Visit one of Aruba's most famous attractions on an all-terrain Segway!
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 4:45pm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly guide
- Guided tour with historical and cultural narration
- Use of Segway
- Use of security helmet
- Free beverage (juices, soft drinks, water)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Hvis du afbestiller mellem 3 og 6 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 50%.
Hvis du afbestiller 2 dag(e) før den planlagte afgang, er der et afbestillingsgebyr på 100%.