Heldagstur til Blue Mountains og Jenolan-hulerne i bus
- Øjeblikkelig bekræftelse
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Omfattende bustur
- Informativ, venlig og professionel guide
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
As you wind your way through the national park, your tour takes you through the Blue Mountains' biggest town, Katoomba, with its century-old guesthouses and charming shops and cafes.
Continue on to Echo Point, one of the region's best vantage points. Take in stunning views of the dramatic canyons and rocky cliffs, over the Megalong Valley to the photogenic pinnacles of the Three Sisters.
Your tour also takes you along the ridge-top Cliff Drive, with more stunning views over the Blue Mountains and valleys as you travel to the amazing Jenolan Caves. Here, take a guided tour through the oldest open cave system in the world, stretching underground for more than 25 miles (40 kilometers). Admire the dramatic lighting in this subterranean world of underground rivers and floodlit limestone stalactite sculptures, and visit Jenolan's largest cave, Lucas Cave, where concerts are held in the acoustically perfect Cathedral chamber. At certain times of the year, the tour might take you to the equally impressive Imperial Cave instead of Lucas Cave.
Choose the option to include the Plughole Adventure Tour, and add an exciting two-hour abseiling and caving experience. After dressing in overalls, harness, a helmet and headlamp, receive a safety briefing before your thrilling 30-foot (9-meter) abseil into Elder Cave.
Whether you're an abseiling novice or expert, Elder Cave will astound you with its chambers and sinkholes. Squeeze through increasingly longer chambers, including the Window and Crystal chambers. Relax in the open space of the Chapel, try the Armchair Squeeze and Letterbox Squeeze, then follow the S-bend through the Imperial Cave and into the daylight.
Leaving the Jenolan Caves on your return drive to Sydney, stop to admire the beautiful Blue Lake, whose mineral-rich waters take on an incredibly blue hue in the sunlight. At the end of your Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves day trip, be dropped off at selected Sydney hotels in the late afternoon.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet starter før dette tidspunkt
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Tur til Blue Mountains med huler
Mountains & Adventure Cave
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide at Jenolan Caves
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees
- Advanced caving of Elder Cave (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be 10 years and above to participate in advanced adventure caving
7:00am Crescent on Bayswater
8:10am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8:10am Four Points Sheraton
8:00am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7:35am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7:45am Novotel Darling Harbour
7:50am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:55am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7:15am Sofitel Wentworth
7:25am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7:30am YHA Sydney Central