Blue Mountains heldagstur fra Sydney med natur og dyreliv
- Øjeblikkelig bekræftelse
- Dagtur (destination A til B)
- Nyd en dag væk fra storbyens travlhed og jag
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Alle entréer inkluderet
- Alle skatter, brændselsafgifter og servicegebyrer inkluderet
Follow the winding Cliff Drive on your journey into the Blue Mountains National Park, where your first stop is Scenic World, where you can ride the world’s steepest railways or take the gondola for aerial views of the valley below (if option selected).
Visit Echo Point, overlooking the rocky outcrops and eucalypt forests of the Megalong Valley, from Echo Point you can see right across the valley to the Three Sisters rock formation at Katoomba. While taking in the views, enjoy a commentary on the Aboriginal legends behind these famous rocky pinnacles.
Travel to the quaint mountain township of Leura, home to cafes, restaurants and the Candy Store with sweets from Australia and around the world. Enjoy lunch in Leura (own expense or included if you choose the lunch option) and browse the town's antique stores and boutiques.
In the afternoon, hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies and enjoy a close-up encounter with koalas at Featherdale Wildlife Park, one of Australia's largest private collections of native animals and birds. Don’t forget your camera to photograph the varied wildlife in a natural bush setting.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the hotel pickup list.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Blue Mountains-tur og frokost
Tur, frokost og Scenic World
- Lunch (If option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Rides at Scenic World (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Scenic Skyway - Australia's only horizontal passenger-carrying cable car. It is a 7-minute ride 656 feet (200 meters) above the Jamison Valley where you can appreciate superb views of the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls, Mt Solitary and Orphan Rock. The Skyway operates every 10 minutes.
- Scenic Railway - This is the world's steepest incline railway. Travel through the tunnel and ancient rainforest as the railway descends 1361 feet (415 meters) down the escarpment at a gradient of 52 degrees. The railway takes you to the rainforest boardwalk connecting to the Sceniscender platform and operates every 10 minutes.
- Scenic Cableway - The steepest aerial cable car in Australia will take you on a 1788 feet (545 meters) ride into the World Heritage Listed rainforest of the Jamison valley. The Scenic Cableway is completely wheelchair accessible.
Light cafe-style lunch - menu subject to change
- Spaghetti bolognese pasta
- Chicken and salad wrap sandwich
- Samosas served with Greek yogurt and salad
- Vegetable and goats cheese frittata served with salad
Winter menu (subject to change):
- Chicken, chorizo & bacon pasta served with salad (gluten free)
- Beef burger served with chips
- 2 Vegetable Samosas served with Greek yogurt and salad (vegetarian & halal)
- Asian Chicken & Vegetables served with rice (halal)
- Pumpkin Soup served with sourdough bread (vegetarian)
Summer menu (subject to change)
- Chicken Caesar Salad (halal)
- Beef & Cheese Burger served with chips & salad (halal)
- 2 Vegetable Samosas served with Greek yoghurt and salad (vegetarian & halal)
- Toasted Reuben Roll served with salad (Corned beef, chutney, cheddar cheese, baby spinach)
- Vegetable & Feta Cheese Frittata served with salad (vegetarian & gluten free)
- Salmon & Leek Tart served with salad (gluten free)
6.50am Crescent on Bayswater
8.00am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8.05am Four Points Sheraton
7.50am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7.25am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7.55am Menzies Hotel
7.35am Novotel Darling Harbour
7.40am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7.45am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7.05am Sofitel Wentworth
7.15am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7.20am YHA Sydney Central