Privat tur: 4x4 Eventyrlig ørkensafari fra Dubai
- Privat tur foregår kun med din gruppe og en guide/chauffør
- Gratis afhentning og aflevering ved hotel inkluderet
- Væk fra alfarvej i en 4x4
- Middag inkluderet
First stop on your desert rendezvous is a traditional camel farm to see herds of the magnificent humpbacked herbivores. Show off your balance skills on a camel ride around the enclosures, and learn about the different types of camels that are commonly seen in the desert around Dubai.
Continue by 4x4 across the desert plains and try your hand at a popular local pastime: sandboarding! Learn to master the art of 'surfing on sand' and race your friends and fellow travelers down the sand dunes during in an adrenaline-rushing experience. If you have upgraded to include a 30- or 60-minute quad-biking experience, enjoy this after sandboarding. Listen to a safety briefing, and then take to the dunes as you follow a local guide around the desert canyons and valleys.
Then, travel with your guide to a campsite, nestled deep in the desert. Take a seat outside to watch your show as the sun sets over the craggy canyons and sun-baked plains, and settle in for the late afternoon’s entertainment. Get a henna tattoo design on your hands or feet, watch a traditional folk dance, and feast on a delicious barbecue dinner.
After dinner, smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe), if you wish, and watch a live belly-dance performance around the campfire. Relax under a canopy of twinkling stars and enjoy an experience that could be straight out of One Thousand and One Nights!
Meet your guide after the show and meal, and then finish your day in the desert with a drop-off at your Dubai hotel.
Seneste billeder af denne tur
Vælg en måned for at se kalenderen over tilgængelighed og afgangstider.
Afhentning på hotellet begynder inden dette tidspunkt. Du skal kontakte den lokale turarrangør for at få det nøjagtige afhentningstidspunkt bekræftet.
Klik på linket nedenfor for at se pris og ledige pladser på din foretrukne rejsedato. Vores priser opdateres konstant for at sikre, at du altid får den lavest mulige pris.
Tur og 30 minutters Quad Bike
Tur og 60 minutters Quad Bike
Dubai Shore Excursion: Desert Safari Campsite with entertainment
- Transport by private 4x4 vehicle
- Camel ride (approximately 5 minutes)
- Henna tattoo
- Quad biking (if option selected)
- Barbecue dinner
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid copy of your passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Infants 3 years and under are not recommended for this tour
- Luggage is not allowed on this tour
- Note that rice, daal curry and vegetable samosas are available for vegetarians
- Pickup and drop-off at the following Abu Dhabi hotels is not included: Anantara Qasr al Sarab, Anantara Desert Islands, Tilal Liwa Hotel, Liwa Hotel
Vehicles: Buses used for excursions are of the highest standard available. All buses are air-conditioned and equipped with a microphone. 4x4 vehicles used for the off-road safaris are air-conditioned with a maximum capacity of 6 passengers plus driver. All drivers are qualified off-road professionals, first-aid trained and carry cell phones. All vehicles are equipped with seat-belts and passengers are required to wear them at all times.
Dress Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised, and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops and villages.
Photography: Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings or military installations are not allowed.
Conditions: The tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of this tour for reasons of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or similar.